Answers to the Written Labs
- Bus, ring, and star
- Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Hub or switch
- Multiprotocol Label Switching
- Wide area network
- A segment
- Application layer is responsible for finding the network resources broadcast from a server and adding flow control and error control (if the application developer chooses).
- The Physical layer takes frames from the Data Link layer and encodes the 1s and 0s into a digital signal for transmission on the network medium.
- The Network layer provides routing through an internetwork and logical addressing.
- The Presentation layer makes sure that data is in a readable format for the Application layer.
- The Session layer sets up, maintains, ...
Get CompTIA Network+ Study Guide: Exam N10-006, 3rd Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.