Answers to the Written Labs
- Bus, ring, and star
- Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Hub or switch
- Multiprotocol Label Switching
- Wide area network
- A segment
- Application layer is responsible for finding the network resources broadcast from a server and adding flow control and error control (if the application developer chooses).
- The Physical layer takes frames from the Data Link layer and encodes the 1s and 0s into a digital signal for transmission on the network medium.
- The Network layer provides routing through an internetwork and logical addressing.
- The Presentation layer makes sure that data is in a readable format for the Application layer.
- The Session layer sets up, maintains, ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.