Answers to Review Questions
- C. A client-server logical topology allows you to have a centralized database of users so that authentication is provided in one place.
- C. To install a physical topology that provides ease of scalability, use a star network. This is a hub or switch device, and this is the most common LAN network today.
- D. Only a mesh physical topology has point-to-point connections to every device, so it has more connections and is not a popular LAN technology.
- B. In a star topology, each workstation connects to a hub, switch, or similar central device but not to other workstations. The benefit is that when connectivity to the central device is lost, the rest of the network lives on.
- C. Multiprotocol Label Switching ...
Get CompTIA Network+ Study Guide: Exam N10-006, 3rd Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.