Everything you need to pass the CompTIA Security+ SY0-401 Exam, from Mike Meyers. CompTIA expert and bestselling author.
About This Video
Topics include Risk management, Cryptography, Authentication and authorization.
Learn more on Host, LAN, and application security, Wireless, cloud and mobile security.
Learn also about Environmental and personnel security and controls.
The course covers all the CompTIA Security+ SY0-401 Objective Domains.
Topics include: Risk management, Cryptography, Authentication and authorization, · Host, LAN, and application security, Wireless, cloud and mobile security., Environmental and personnel security and controls.
This is a Total Security+ Course, it covers everything a good tech needs to know and prepares you to pass the CompTIA Security+ Certification exam.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : The CompTIA Security+ Exam
- Chapter 2 : Stepping Up to IT Security
- Chapter 3 : Core Security Concepts
- Chapter 4 : Authentication and Authorization
Chapter 5 : Host Security
- Host Threats 00:09:01
- Malware 00:10:04
- Cryptographic Attacks 00:24:14
- Man-in-the-middle 00:22:13
- Denial of Service 00:08:34
- Host Hardening 00:16:17
- Network Models 00:06:57
- Know your protocols-TCP/IP 00:06:07
- Know your protocols-Applications 00:05:43
- Transport Layer Security – TLS 00:12:25
- IPsec 00:11:56
- NAS and SAN 00:16:02
- RAID Security 00:11:15
- Securing Data 00:04:22
- Disk Encryption 00:06:42
- Static Hosts 00:07:31
- Chapter 6 : LAN Security
- Chapter 7 : Application Security
- Chapter 8 : Wireless Security
- Chapter 9 : Physical Security
- Chapter 10 : Outside Security
- Chapter 11 : People Security
- Chapter 12 : Proactive Security
- Title: CompTIA Security+ Certification; SY0-401. The Total Course
- Release date: June 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788474139