- Standard operating procedures are step-by-step instructions and how a task should be carried out so that employees know exactly what to do.
- A BPA is used by companies in a joint venture and it lays out each party's contribution, their right and responsibilities, how decisions are made, and who makes them.
- A Memorandum of understanding is a formal agreement between two parties but it is not legally binding whereas the memorandum of agreement is similar but is legally binding.
- An Interconnection Security Agreement (ISA) states how connections should be made between two business partners. They decide on what type of connection and how secure it for example they may use a VPN to communicate.
- If we adopted separation ...
Get CompTIA Security+ Certification Guide now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.