- What type of certificate does CA have?
- If I am going to use a CA internally, what type of CA should I use?
- If I want to carry out b2b activity with third-party companies or sell products on the web, what type of CA should I use?
- Why would I make my CA offline when not in use?
- Who builds the CA or intermediary authorities?
- Who signs the X509 certificates?
- What can I use to prevent my CA being compromised and fraudulent certificates being issued?
- If two entities want to set up a cross certification, what must they set up first?
- What type of trust model does PGP use?
- How can I tell if my certificate is valid?
- If the CRL is going slow, what should I implement?
- Explain certificate stapling/OCSP stapling?
- What is the process of ...
Get CompTIA Security+ Certification Guide now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.