- What type of BIOS needs to be implemented if we want an operating system to be able to secure boot?
- When a Windows 10 operating systems secure boots, what checks does it carry out relating to drivers?
- What type of trust model is being used if we use Full Disk Encryption?
- If my laptop is going to use Full Disk Encryption, what type of chip do I need to have installed on the motherboard?
- Why would you need to vet your supply chain?
- Where does EMI come from and how can it affect your computer systems?
- What is the difference between EMI and EMP?
- What can a company install to reduce the threat of EMP?
- What is the purpose of a Kiosk?
- Describe a trusted operating system.
- Name two mobile operating systems and where they are used. ...
Get CompTIA Security+ Certification Guide now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.