- Because you have parted with money, this is a subtle form of ransomware.
- An example of crypto-malware is ransomware where the victim's hard drive is encrypted and held to ransom.
- A worm replicates itself and can use either ports 4444 or 5000.
- A Trojan inserts a .dll into either the SysWOW64 or System 32 folder.
- A remote access Trojan is a Trojan that sends the user's username and password to an external source so that they can create a remote session.
- A rootkit virus attacks the root in windows it is the /system 32 folder or in Linux it is the /usr/bin/ directory.
- A logic bomb virus is triggered off by an event; for example, the Fourth of July logic bomb would activate when the date on the computer was July 4.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.