In this chapter, we will be looking at our business environment to provide systems availability, selecting the most appropriate method for disaster recovery following a disaster. This will be broken down into four distinct sections, and you must understand each of them:
- Implementing secure systems design
- The importance of secure staging deployment concepts
- Troubleshooting common security issues
- Disaster recovery and continuity of operations concepts
- Exam domain mapping
We will cover the following topics in this chapter:
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common security issues: Unencrypted credentials/clear text, logs and events anomalies, permission issues, access violations, certificate issues, data exfiltration, ...