- If I install a freeware program that analyses my computer and then it finds 40,000 exploits and asks me to purchase the full version, what type of attack is this?
- What is crypto-malware?
- What type of virus replicates itself and uses either ports 4444 or 5000?
- What type of virus inserts a .dll into either the SysWOW64 or System 32 folder?
- What is a RAT?
- What type of virus attacks the windows/system 32 folder on Windows, or the bin/ and /usr/bin/ on Linux
- How does a logic bomb virus work?
- What is the purpose of a keylogger?
- What is a botnet?
- Explain a phishing attack.
- How does spear phishing differ from a phishing attack?
- What is a whaling attack?
- What type of attack it is if I leave a voicemail?
- What is social engineering ...
Get CompTIA Security+ Certification Guide now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.