- Elasticity allows you to increase and decrease cloud resources as you need them.
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) requires you to install the operating systems and patch the machines. The CSP provides bare-metal computers.
- Office 365 is a software as a service (SaaS) that provides email, Skype, and Office applications.
- The major benefit of a public cloud is that there is no capital expenditure.
- A private cloud is a single-tenant setup where you own the hardware.
- Public cloud is multitenant.
- A community cloud is where people from the same industry, such as a group of lawyers, design and share the cost of a bespoke application and its hosting, making it cost-effective.
- A CSP must store the data within regions. It ...
Get CompTIA Security+ Certification Guide now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.