- You would implement the Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) as it is more secure and has the ability to secure boot an operating system.
- When a Windows 10 operating system secure boots, it checks that all of the drivers are digitally signed.
- A hardware root of trust is used by FDE.
- Full Disk Encryption needs a TPM chip on the motherboard or a portable HSM.
- You need to vet people working for companies in your supply chain and also ensure that they are large enough to supply goods and services.
- Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) coming from motors, fluorescent lights, and radio frequencies interference affects a systems performance and could cause jamming to prevent IT system's working.
- EMI interferes with ...
Get CompTIA Security+ Certification Guide now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.