• List and compare the different types of mobile devices
• Explain the risks associated with mobile devices
• List ways to secure a mobile device
• Explain how to apply mobile device app security
• Describe how to implement BYOD security
One of the greatest risks to mobile phones is not that determined attackers will circumvent the secure technology defenses on the phone to steal important data. Instead, it’s the risk of the owner laying the phone down in a public place and then walking off without it. A recent study looked at what actually happens to lost phones in order to determine how vulnerable the information ...