• Define digital certificates
• List the various types of digital certificates and how they are used
• Describe the components of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
• List the tasks associated with key management
• Describe the different transport encryption protocols
Did the U.S. government try to insert a secret weakness into a cryptographic algorithm so they could read encrypted documents?
The Computer Security Law of 1987 was passed by the U.S. Congress to improve the security and privacy of sensitive data on federal computer systems. One part of this law tasked the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology ...