No credit card required
• Business impact analysis
• Removing single points of failure
• Business continuity planning and testing
• Continuity of operations
• Disaster recovery
• IT contingency planning
• Succession planning
If you can correctly answer these questions before going through this section, save time by skimming the Exam Alerts in this section and then completing the Cram Quiz at the end of the section.
1. Between BC and DR, which is more focused on long-term return to operational capability following an incident?
2. Business contingency plans, business recovery plans, and business resumption plans are all part of what?
3. Is a business impact analysis the same as a risk assessment?