No credit card required
• Manual bypassing of electronic controls
• Monitoring system logs
• Physical security
• Port security
• Security posture
• Detection controls versus prevention controls
If you can correctly answer these questions before going through this section, save time by skimming the Exam Alerts in this section and then completing the Cram Quiz at the end of the section.
1. Describe several deterrents used to prevent unauthorized physical access.
2. Aside from the description of an event, what other fields are typical within a system’s event log?
3. What are examples of some security deterrents to prevent physical unauthorized access?