• Discuss key quality measures of a solution’s effectiveness, including:
▪ correctness using empirical means;
▪ efficiency by examining time and space complexities;
▪ elegance, specifically the maximisation of effectiveness and simplicity;
▪ usability according to industry-standard measures.
• Explain the importance of trade-offs with regard to quality measures.
You did it. You analysed the problem, broke it down into pieces, came up with a solution design, which you then implemented, tested and debugged. You have something that functions. So, you’re finished, right?
Well, not quite.
The work is not over just because you have a solution. Before you can really finish, you have to make ...