Time for action - styling your blocks
We would like to add an image to a page, but one that looks a bit emphasized, centered, and with a border around it.
- Navigate to the page where you want to add the picture.
- Go into the edit mode.
- Add a new Image block:
- Select Choose Image to bring up the file manager.
- In the top right corner you can select a picture from your local hard disk. Hit Upload if you've selected the file you want to upload.
- A small dialog appears where you could select another action to perform on the file:
- Assign File Sets: concrete5 doesn't use folders like a traditional file manager. Files can be assigned to one, several, or no sets. ...