Profit Center Accounting
- Introduction to PCA Configuration
- Basic Settings and Master Data Review
- Analyze and Update PCA Settings
- Assignments in Profit Center Accounting
- Actual Posting Maintenance
- Profit Center Accounting: Planning
Profit Center Accounting (PCA) is not an “official” Controlling module component. Instead, it rests in an area of SAP called Enterprise Controlling (EC). EC also contains the applications Executive Information Systems (EC-EIS), Business Planning (EC-BP), and Consolidations (EC-CS). The purpose of PCA is to provide a client with the opportunity to analyze and report internal profitability for its organization using a profit center approach rather than the normal business area or company code. ...