Bring your Python full stack web development experience full circle by integrating your Django backend with a React frontend
About This Video
- Crisp and clear videos that dive right in and teach you how to build your own Python web application!
- Become a full-stack Python web developer and learn how to integrate your frontend and backend
- Develop powerful web applications quickly using the best coding practices
You'll also learn specific tasks such as managing your bookmarks and counting and collecting likes and comments on your bookmarks. By the end of this course, you will have successfully integrated your Python web application's backend with a React.js frontend.
The code bundle for this video course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Consuming-Python-APIs-with-React
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started
- Chapter 2 : Basic Frontend Code for Interacting with Your Django Backend
- Chapter 3 : Frontend Details and Consuming Your Django RESTful API
- Title: Consuming Python APIs with React
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788396073