Drawn from Cavanaugh’s proprietary approach to leadership, Intentional Energetic Presence® (IEP Method®), Contagious You shows readers how to “own” their leadership and effectively guide, inspire, and serve those around them. Insightful stories and real-life examples address the areas of team, dealing with failure, leading and changing culture, designing relationships, navigating conflict, transforming burnout, cultivating mindset, and more.
Table of contents
- The Cost Of Disengagement
- Part 1, Chapter 1: You Are Contagious. Own It.
- Chapter 1 continued
- Chapter 2: Awareness Is Power. Work It.
- Chapter 3: More Credibility, Success, and Influence Is Within You. Get It.
- Chapter 4: Desire, Intention, Impact. Clarify It.
- Part 2, Chapter 5: Design Your Intentional Energetic Presence. Be It.
- Chapter 6: Strengthen Your Immunity
- Chapter 7: Your Superpower Toolkit
- Chapter 8: The Science of Showing Up. Explore It.
- Chapter 9: The Seven P's of Personal Burnout and Transforming "Bad" Things Into "Good." Do It.
- Part 3, Chapter 10: But What About "That Guy/Gal"? Understand Them
- Chapter 11: Other People's Problems, Projections, and Expectations. Rise Above Them.
- Chapter 12: System Wellness
- Part 4, Chapter 13: Bring People with You. Enroll and Serve Them.
- Chapter 14: Honor and Accelerate Team Magic. Elevate and Propel Them.
- Part 5, Chapter 15: Create a (Positively) Contagious Culture. Live It.
- Chapter 15 continued
- Chapter 16: Create Impact and Real Results
- Title: Contagious You: Unlock Your Power to Influence, Lead, and Create the Impact You Want
- Release date: November 2019
- Publisher(s): McGraw Hill-Ascent Audio
- ISBN: None
You might also like
Messy code is a nuisance. "Tidying" code, to make it more readable, requires breaking it up …
Software Architecture for Busy Developers
A quick start guide to learning essential software architecture tools, frameworks, design patterns, and best practices …
Radical candor: be a better boss
Bad bosses make people miserable. They kill innovation, stifle growth, increase costs, and create instability. Well-meaning …
Full Stack Web Development Mastery Course - Novice to Expert
Full stack development refers to the development of both frontend (client-side) and backend (server-side) portions of …