Develop, run, and deploy your containerized applications using Kubernetes
About This Video
- Dive into the Kubernetes architecture, components and services to build a production-class container infrastructure
- Use Kubernetes as a platform to deploy, scale, and run containers efficiently.
- Develop and run your applications using containers within a Kubernetes environment.
Containers are here to stay and we need a way to manage them. Kubernetes is the most important container-centric management technology in the world. This course will teach you the Kubernetes way of containerizing your applications in production.
You'll learn how to deploy Kubernetes on several cloud platforms. Further, you'll learn to package your code to run in Kubernetes. You'll dive into the Kubernetes architecture and components and explore how they come together to build a production-class container infrastructure. Later you will learn to work with pods, deployments, and services.
By the end of this course, you’d have gained the required skills to deploy a Kubernetes cluster and a simple application in a development ecosystem.
All codes and supporting files are placed on GitHub at this link https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Containerization-the-Kubernetes-Way
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started with Kubernetes
- Chapter 2 : Clustering and Scaling Containers
- Chapter 3 : Setting-Up Cluster Networking in Kubernetes
Chapter 4 : Managing and Storing Data with Kubernetes
- Volumes – The Essential Directory 00:03:14
- Persistent Volumes: Storing Persistent Data 00:04:42
- Storage classes 00:03:47
- Dynamic Volume Provisioning: Creating On-Demand Storage Volumes 00:02:55
- Volume Limits –Limits on Storage 00:01:59
- Chapter 5 : Going Further with Production
- Title: Containerization the Kubernetes Way
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789131147