Getting real with container orchestration in Microsoft Azure
About This Video
- Embrace containerization to seamlessly build, test, deploy, and manage your cloud applications
- Get to grips with container orchestration in Microsoft Azure
- Tackle common issues and solve them with ease using easy-to-follow instructions and practical examples
From handling versioning efficiently, to enhancing security and portability, technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes have greatly benefitted application development and cloud deployments. Microsoft offers excellent containerization services with its Azure Container Services, and also supports both Docker and Kubernetes.
The course focuses on application containerization using a combination of the dynamic duo, Docker and Kubernetes. It will show you how to get hands-on and take advantage of these two tools, alongside Azure Container Services, and improve the configuration and deployment of your applications on Azure Cloud.
By the end of this course, you'll learn all about Docker and Kubernetes and will be able to configure, manage, and deploy applications on Azure Cloud.
The code bundle for this video course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Containerization-with-Docker-and-Kubernetes-in-Azure
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Introduction
- The Course Overview 00:01:27
- Benefits of Container Orchestration in Microsoft Azure 00:02:47
- A Lap Around the Finished Course Demo 00:05:10
- Setting Up Your Development Environment 00:03:26
- Chapter 2 : Your First Containerized Application in Azure
- Chapter 3 : Deploy and Manage Kubernetes in Microsoft Azure
- Chapter 4 : Deploy Your Application to Kubernetes
- Chapter 5 : Considerations for Scale
- Title: Containerization with Docker and Kubernetes in Azure
- Release date: October 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789808575