You have great web content: now transform it into cash and traffic - and propel your business forward!
Proven solutions and facts, not theory from one of the world's most respected Fortune® 500 eMarketers!
Easy, "why didn't I think of that" advice you can implement today, even if you have no marketing experience
Low cost web content marketing strategies that won't break the bank, no matter what business you're in
Plenty of books will show you how to create great content. This is the first book that shows you how to systematically monetize the great content you've already paid to create. You won't find abstract theory here: you'll find a specific, easy-to-use eMarketing approach that's worked for everyone from startups to Fortune® 500 companies. Using Wendy Montes de Oca's exclusive SONAR Content Distribution Model, you can integrate various web marketing tactics (SEO, SEM, social marketing, online press releases, guerilla marketing, article marketing) in a systematic and synchronized approach that drives maximum traffic, visibility, sales, leads, and buzz. You'll learn how to repurpose and disseminate content through syndicate partners; content syndication networks; user generated content sites; article directories; relevant posts to blogs, forums, and bulletin boards; and social media. Step by step, De Oca shows how to execute expert eMarketing campaigns that deliver powerful business results - no matter how low your budget is, or how little eMarketing experience you have.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Contents at a Glance
- Table of Contents
- What People Are Saying About Content Is Cash
- What People Are Saying About Wendy Montes de Oca
- About the Author
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- 1. Content Rules!
- 2. Online Content Syndication: What You Need to Know
- 3. The Power of Search: Understanding Search Engine Optimization for More Effective Content-Based Marketing Efforts
- 4. What Came First: The Guerrilla or the Web?
- 5. What Is Content?
- 6. Learning and Leveraging the SONAR Content Distribution Model™
- 7. SEO for SONAR: How to Get Found by Search Engines
- 8. SONAR in Action: Results and Analytics
- 9. Monetize the Traffic: A Blueprint to Building a Site That Leverages SONAR
- 10. Dovetailing SONAR with Other High-Performing Internet Marketing Tactics
- 11. How to Write Great, Free Content (That Gets Read and Passed Around!)
- 12. Best SONAR Platforms and Measuring Success
- A. Glossary: Key Terms to Know When Deploying SONAR or Any Online Marketing Strategy
- Title: Content is Cash: Leveraging Great Content and the Web for Increased Traffic, Sales, Leads and Buzz
- Release date: August 2011
- Publisher(s): Que
- ISBN: None
You might also like
Mindhacker: 60 Tips, Tricks, and Games to Take Your Mind to the Next Level
Compelling tips and tricks to improve your mental skills Don't you wish you were just a …
The Literature Book
" Books, let's face it, are better than anything else." Nick Hornby Turn the pages of …
Starting an Online Business For Dummies, 7th Edition
Mind your business with this updated edition of the bestselling online business how-to guide Have a …
Data Science and Big Data Analytics: Discovering, Analyzing, Visualizing and Presenting Data
Data Science and Big Data Analytics is about harnessing the power of data for new insights. …