1. Implementing Lean Software Development, p. 59.
1. Technically, configuration information can be thought of as a set of tuples.
1. For example, James Shore [dsyXYv].
2. “Exploratory Testing Explained” by James Bach [9BRHOz], p. 2.
3. Section 5.7, pp. 136–140.
1. The importance of iterative discovery based on customer feedback in the product development process is emphasized in books like Inspired by Marty Cagan and The Four Steps to the Epiphany by Steven Gary Blank.
2. Chris Read came up with this idea [9EIHHS].
3. Evans, 2004.
4. Implementing Lean Software Development, p. 59.
1. Buildr also handles Scala, Groovy, and Ruby seamlessly at the time of writing—by the time you read this, ...