Automating the archiving of binary artifacts in an artifact repository is crucial to any successful continuous integration effort. Storing artifacts makes them accessible to others for use as libraries or deployable packages; storing artifacts also alleviates the need to recreate artifacts from source code.
This course teaches you how to automate the artifact archiving process using the JFrog Artifactory repository with Jenkins. You'll learn to install and configure Artifactory within Jenkins and use it to automate the process of archiving artifacts like JAR and WAR files.
- Understand the need for artifact repositories within the continuous integration process
- Explore the process for automating the archiving of artifacts using a Jenkins server
- Learn to install and configure the JFrog Artifactory repository and integrate it with Jenkins
- See a complete Jenkins based CI process that includes archiving artifacts like JAR and WAR files
Table of Contents
- Continuous Integration (CI) With Jenkins - Artifact Repository Setup
- Title: Continuous Integration (CI) With Jenkins - Artifact Repository Setup
- Release date: May 2017
- Publisher(s): Infinite Skills
- ISBN: 9781491986585