1. Manuel G. Velasquez, Business Ethics: Concepts and Case (Delhi: Pearson Education, 2002), p. 13.
2. Joseph W. Weiss, Business Ethics: A Stakeholder and Issues Management Approach (Orlando: Harcourt Brace College Publishers, 1998), p. 7.
3. Cited by Y. K. Bhushan, Fundamentals of Business Organisation and Management, (New Delhi: Sultan Chand & Sons, 1980), p. 77.
4. National Foundation for Corporate Governance has been organized by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and the Institutes of Company Secretaries and Chartered Accountants of India to propagate the ideals of corporate governance in the country.
5. A. C. Fernando, ‘Constraints to Ethical Business in India’, Management Matters 1, ...