The manner in which corporations are run globally is over. The author examines how corporations worldwide have failed when it comes to inclusion and gender equality and provides ideas on how businesses can address these issues. This book will discuss the following:
- Identify behaviors to avoid, including dangerous activities pre-Covid-19 corporate America was already presenting to employees' well-being and productivity. Lack of inclusion, gender inequity, and overall lack of compassion were destroying workers' quality of service and robbing employees of purpose. Listeners learn how to dismantle practices that jeopardize corporations' very survival.
- Learn and adopt approaches exhibiting the new, better corporate America that enriches employees and provides profits to businesses.
- Create strategies for integrating inclusion, gender equity, and compassion into businesses in a way that enriches society, employees, and the corporate entities themselves.
- Measure and continuously evolve culture promoting risk mitigation, reputation preservation, employee retention, customer satisfaction, and profit generation. Each concept discussed ties back into practicing and improving these elements.
- Title: Corporations Compassion Culture
- Release date: June 2021
- Publisher(s): Ascent Audio
- ISBN: None
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
Even bad code can function. But if code isn't clean, it can bring a development organization …
Building Microservices, 2nd Edition
Distributed systems have become more fine-grained as organizations shift from code-heavy monolithic applications to smaller, self-contained …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …