The 12 Principles of Agile Software Development
Agile principles help a team collaborate. If you live up to the principles, you will see increments of your product working every day or so. Those increments allow you to get feedback from your customer and provide feedback and learning within the team. The following list paraphrases the 12 principles of agile software development.
- Deliver early and often to satisfy the customer.
- Welcome changing requirements.
- Deliver working software frequently.
- Business people and developers must work together.
- Trust motivated people to do their jobs.
- Face-to-face conversation is the most efficient and effective method of conveying information.
- Working software is the primary measure of progress.
- Maintain a sustainable ...