How does your company become a data-driven organization? Mainly, it means making decisions based not on opinion, but on what the data is telling you. And that usually requires a shift in company culture. In this O’Reilly video collection, four data experts demonstrate different ways that companies have experimented with change, often with surprising results. Each video segment in this collection comes from Data-Driven Business Day, a unique feature of the Strata 2014 conference.
Table of Contents
Creating a Culture of Data-Driven Business
- Introduction 00:01:50
- Those Numbers Won't Measure Themselves - Farrah Bostic 00:20:51
- Deploying a Data Sciences Team - The Promise and the Pitfalls - Diane Chang 00:16:21
- Becoming a Learning Organization: From Data Teams to Corporate Influence - Pamela Peele 00:15:25
- Making Big Data Small - Baron Schwartz 00:19:29
- Title: Creating a Culture of Data-Driven Business
- Release date: June 2014
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491902172