Plan, track, and release great software
About This Video
- Plan and manage projects effortlessly with JIRA.
- Improve your team's performance using Agile processes such as Scrum with JIRA.
- Easy-to-follow learning video to get you started using JIRA cloud-based software
- Understand how JIRA works so you can confidently deliver projects
JIRA Software is an agile project management tool that supports any agile methodology, be it scrum, Kanban, or your own unique flavor. From agile boards to reports, you can plan, track, and manage all your agile software development projects from a single tool. JIRA Software brings the power of the agile methodology to Atlassian's JIRA Software.
With this course, you will dive straight into the action, exploring critical agile terminologies and concepts in the context of JIRA Software. You will learn how to plan, track, and release great software. This course will teach you how to choose a workflow, set issue types and assign permissions.You will learn to stay connected with your team from anywhere to ensure great development.You will also be able to use JIRA Dashboards to broadcast your project results to all stakeholders so everyone is aligned.
By the end of this course, you will have developed a great working knowledge of JIRA Software, thus making your project management much more efficient.
This course uses JIRA 7, while not the latest version available, it provides relevant and informative content for legacy users of JIRA.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : What Is JIRA?
- Chapter 2 : Managing All of Those Work Items
- Chapter 3 : Running Your Project in JIRA
- Chapter 4 : Reporting
- Chapter 5 : Searching and Filtering on Issues
- Chapter 6 : Dashboards and Widgets
- Title: Creating and Running an Agile Project in JIRA
- Release date: June 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788835695
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
3+ Hours of Video Instruction Scrum Fundamentals LiveLessons In this video training, Tommy Norman (CSM, CSP, …
Amazon Web Services AWS LiveLessons 2nd Edition
More Than 17 Hours of Video Instruction More than 17 hours of video instruction on Amazon …
Apache Kafka Series - Learn Apache Kafka for Beginners
Tutorial: Learn the Apache Kafka ecosystem, core concepts, operations, Kafka API, and build your own producers …