With these requirements in mind, let's build the framework:
- Create a plane, positioned at (
0), and name it
- Under Edit | Render Settings, go to the Skybox Material panel of the Inspector pane, and add one of the skybox materials from the skybox package.
- The GameObject drop-down menu is where you can select different types of basic Unity3D objects to populate your world. Create a directional light to the scene from GameObject | Create Other, and place it at (
0) for readability. Set its orientation to something like (
0) to achieve a neat shading effect on the player capsule. In our world, the y axis will ...