Who is this course for?
This Construct 2 course is for beginners who want to make kid's games that will work in web browsers on computers and touchscreen devices such as smartphones and tablets without writing code.
What are the requirements?
- Computer running Windows XP or newer or Macintosh running Windows simulator
- Construct 2 - Free version or Paid version
- Desire to make games without code!
- Over 16 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- Create interactive kids games without code.
- Use Construct 2 software.
- Understand how games are created.
Table of Contents
- Introduction 00:00:41
- Downloading Software 00:02:55
- Setting Up 00:15:37
- Title Screen 00:09:10
- Setting Up Shapes Game 00:10:23
- Shapes Game - Drag and Drop 00:15:13
- Shapes Game - Finish 00:10:47
- Music 00:03:36
- Setting Up Letters Game 00:08:33
- Letters Game - Finish 00:11:51
- Setting Up Numbers Game 00:13:12
- Numbers Game Part 1 00:13:17
- Numbers Game Part 2 00:07:54
- Numbers Game Part 3 00:07:59
- Touch to Enlarge Buttons 00:13:53
- Publishing Your Game 00:05:38
- Title: Creating Kid's Games with Construct 2
- Release date: August 2014
- Publisher(s): Stone River eLearning
- ISBN: 100000006A0243