- Acker, D. and Duck, N., Reference-day Risk and the Use of Monthly Returns Data: a Warning Note. University of Bristol, Department of Economics, Discussion Paper No 04/557, April 2006.
- Adams, M.B. and Tower, G.D., Theories of Regulation: Some Reflections on the Statutory Supervision of Insurance Companies in Anglo-American Countries, The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance (1994) 19: 156–177.
- Adler, T. and Kritzman, M., Mean-variance versus Full-scale Optimisation: In and Out of Sample, Journal of Asset Management (2007) 7(5): 302–311.
- Ahamed, L., Lords of Finance: The Bankers who Broke the World (New York: Penguin, 2009).
- Aikman, D. et al, Taking Uncertainty Seriously – Simplicity versus Complexity in Financial Regulation. Bank of England Financial Stability Paper No 28, May 2014.
- Ailon, G., The Discursive Management of Financial Risks Scandals: The Case of Wall Street Journal Commentaries on LTCM and Enron, Qualitative Sociology (2012) 35: 251–270.
- Allen, F. and Carletti, E., New Theories to Underpin Financial Reform, Institute for New Economic Thinking, Cambridge, 8–11 April 2010.
- Allen, W.A. and Meassner, R., The International Propagation of the Financial Crisis of 2008 and a Comparison with 1931, Cass Business School, London, May 2011.
- Barwell, R., Taming the Wild Gyrations of Credit Flows, Debt Stocks and Asset Prices, The Palgrave Macmillan Macroprudential Policy (London: Palgrave Macmillan, 2013).
- Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, Reducing Excessive ...
Get Crisis Wasted? Leading Risk Managers on Risk Culture now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.