Learn all about cryptography in this video series. Master cryptographic skills and blockchain principles through ten video clips:
- Origin of Cryptography. This first clip in the series covers how cryptography developed from ancient to modern times. Numerous famous ciphers are noted along with their encryption techniques. Rivest, Shamir, and Adelman (RSA) is introduced as well.
- Cryptography Basics. This second clip in the series explains cryptography along with simple mathematics and sophisticated algorithms.
- About Randomness. This third clip in the series covers the criteria for randomness and the theory of numbers as well as the concepts of groups, rings, and fields.
- Cryptographic Systems with Secret Keys. This fourth clip in the series covers cryptographically strong systems.
- Cryptographic Systems with Public Keys. This fifth clip in the series covers cryptographic systems with public keys and why such systems are still needed.
- Integrity, Accessibility, and Confidentiality of Information. This sixth clip in the series covers the main protocols that implement authentication and e-signatures and then we practice sending a confidential message.
- Substitution and Transposition Cipher. This seventh clip in the series covers how substitution and transposition work as well as both polyalphabetic and monoalphabetic ciphers.
- Man-in-the-middle Attacks. This eighth clip in the series covers the practical implementation of the man-in-the-middle attack.
- AES or RSA? This ninth clip in the series covers the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and Rivest, Shamir, and Adelman (RSA) algorithms and when to use each. Learn how to generate hash functions and how the modern Internet works.
- Electronic Money. This tenth clip in the series covers electronic money and what it means for cryptography.
Table of Contents
- Origin of Cryptography 00:50:58
- Cryptography Basics 00:34:21
- About Randomness 00:33:35
- Cryptographic Systems with Secret Keys 00:25:26
- Cryptographic Systems with Public Keys 00:13:25
- Integrity, Accessibility, and Confidentiality of Information 00:49:04
- Substitution and Transposition Cipher 00:20:25
- Man-in-the-middle Attacks 00:12:25
- AES or RSA? 00:43:42
- Electronic Money 00:26:31
- Title: Cryptography and Blockchain
- Release date: January 2018
- Publisher(s): Technics Publications
- ISBN: 9781634624039