In this chapter you will
• Explore the different types of security tests
• Learn about using scanning and penetration testing to find vulnerabilities
• Examine fuzz testing for vulnerabilities
• Examine security models used to implement security in systems
• Explore the types of adversaries associated with software security
When testing for vulnerabilities, a variety of techniques can be used to examine the software under development. From generalized forms of testing, such as scanning and fuzzing, to more specific methods, ...