Secure Software Acceptance
In this chapter you will
• Learn the fundamentals of assuring all forms of sourced software
• Learn basic terminology of the acceptance process
• Discover the basic activities involved in acceptance
• Examine security validation and verification
• Explore the importance and implications of the software acceptance process
Software acceptance is the portion of the secure lifecycle development process where software is determined to meet the requirements specified earlier in the development process. Testing criteria ...