Ten Tools to Track Your Customer Experience Program’s Performance
In This Chapter
Exploring tools to track your progress on each step of your customer engagement program
Looking at a tool to gauge your progress overall
Recognizing the role of your customer experience dashboard — the ultimate tool
This book focuses on eight primary steps to improve customer experience:
- Developing and deploying your customer experience intent statement
- Building journey maps
- Redesigning customer touchpoints
- Getting feedback from customers and creating dialogue
- Building customer experience knowledge in the workforce
- Recognizing and rewarding a job well done
- Executing an integrated internal communications plan
- Building a customer performance dashboard
This chapter provides tools you can use to gauge your progress on each of these steps, enabling you to see what you’ve done so far and get a handle on what still needs to be accomplished. Feel free to copy these tools and use them in your efforts to improve customer experience in your own organization!
These tools are, in effect, questionnaires. Each one includes a list of tasks; your job is to indicate your status on each one. Rate your status ...
Get Customer Experience For Dummies now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.