The fast, fun, and complete video guide to delivering outstanding customer service!
In an era where many companies offer similar products and services at similar prices, it’s hard to stand out. But if you offer the best customer service around, you’ll win loyal customers who keep coming back, and tell their friends to do the same. If that sounds great to you, this complete video course is exactly what you need. Jeff Havens’s Customer Service brings together all the knowledge anyone needs to deliver outstanding customer service, and help others do it, too! One of North America’s leading presenters on business success, Havens brings fun to the learning process, so his audiences enjoy every minuteand never forget his crucial takeaways. Now, in 25 minutes of powerfully compelling video, Havens covers everything customer service professionals and managers need to know: how to create a physical or online environment that attracts and engages the best customers… how to practice the personal qualities that lead to successful customer interactions… how to use active listening and eye contact to connect with customers… how to recognize and avoid ineffective customer service techniques… how to uncover small details and improvements that can make customers happy… how to deal with irate customers… why processes are important, and when to consider out-of-the-box approaches to helping a customer. There’s never been a quicker way to improve your customer service: just watch!
About the Instructor
A former teacher and stand-up comedian, Jeff Havens has become one of North America’s most popular business presenters. His extraordinary ability to deliver high-quality education in an entertaining way has earned him dozens of repeat clients, all of whom appreciate his insistence that education is the only way that we improve at anything, and that we’ll all improve better and faster if we enjoy the learning process. By combining traditional presentation content with the entertainment value of a comedy show, Havens has found enthusiastic audiences in government, academia, small businesses, and the Fortune® 50, all while still being one of the youngest members of the professional speaking circuit. A Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Vanderbilt University, he lives in Michigan with his wife, Laura, and their dog, Pancake. He is author of Us vs. Them: Redefining the Multi-Generational Workplace to Inspire Your Employees to Love Your Company, Drive Innovation, and Embrace Change. For more information, visit www.jeffhavens.com.
What You Will Learn
- How to create a physical and/or online environment conducive to attracting and engaging high-quality customers
- How to recognize and develop the personal qualities that lead to successful customer interaction
- Which ineffective customer service techniques don’t work, why they don’t work, and how to avoid them
- How to deal with irate customers
- How to do the small things that customers love, and when to consider going beyond the rules to solve their problems
Who Should Take This Course
- For everyone moving into a role as a customer service professional or manager
- For every HR professional, senior leader, coach, trainer, or mentor who wants to help customer service teams succeed
- No customer service delivery or management experience required
Table of Contents
Learn how these videos will help you master crucial core skills in customer service, and how you can use them most effectively.
Part 1: Before the Customer Arrives
Discover how your physical or retail business environment can powerfully impact customer satisfaction, and how to do the little things that make a huge difference to customers.
Part 2: Customer Interaction
Interact with customers more successfully, root out behaviors and processes that drive customers crazy, and deal effectively with angry customers.
Part 3: Personal Qualities
Consider when to follow the rules “to the letter,” and when to bend them a bit to help a customer… understand how your speech and attitude shapes how you’re viewed… bring more honest enthusiasm to your customer conversations.
Recognize that you now have the customer service knowledge you’ll need to succeed!
Table of Contents
Episode 1: A Tale of Two Businesses
- A Tale of Two Businesses 00:01:58
Episode 2: Pay Attention to Your Environment
- Pay Attention to Your Environment 00:01:39
Episode 3: Little Things Matter
- Little Things Matter 00:01:53
- Episode 4: Your Wait Time Is Approximately...Forever
- Episode 5: Customer Service 101: The Basics of Bad Customer Service
- Episode 6: A Playful Way to Annoy Your Customers
Episode 7: Dealing with Irate Customers
- Dealing with Irate Customers 00:04:26
Episode 8: Follow Every Rule
- Follow Every Rule 00:02:27
- Episode 9: Using Proper English and Grammar Can Only Hurt Your Career
Episode 10: Sound Excited Already!
- Sound Excited Already! 00:01:28
- Title: Customer Service Video Series
- Release date: December 2015
- Publisher(s): Pearson
- ISBN: 9780134464732