1. Nicholas Carr, “The Google Enigma,” Strategy + Business, Winter 2007, 38–43.
2. Kaj Grichnik and Conrad Winkler, Make or Break: How Manufacturers Can Leap from Decline to Revitalization (New York: McGraw-Hill, 2008), 1–4.
3. “Breath Strip Downturn Prompts Wrigley Production Changes,” Confectionery News, October 22, 2004, http://www.confectionerynews.com/The-Big-Picture/Breath-strip-downturn-prompts-Wrigley-production-changes.
4. Jim Collins and Jerry I. Porras, Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies (New York: HarperCollins, 2002).
5. Other Peoples’ Money, Warner Brothers, 1991, directed by Norman Jewison, screenplay by Alvin Sargent; based on the play by Jerry Sterner (New York: Applause Books, 1990).