Gathering and Analyzing Requirements
THE FOLLOWING CWDP EXAM TOPICS ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Identify and describe best practices for pre-deployment information gathering and network planning tasks.
- Identify the business justification and the intended goals for the WLAN.
- Determine the budget for a WLAN project and plan a solution accordingly.
- Determine the desired applications to be supported and understand the requirements for specific applications.
- Determine the intended end users for the WLAN and describe best practices for planning a network to accommodate different user groups.
- Determine network service requirements and implement Service Level Agreements (SLA) accordingly.
In this chapter, we will discuss the importance ...