RF Hardware and 802.11n
THE FOLLOWING CWDP EXAM TOPICS ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of RF behaviors and characteristics and relate these concepts to WLAN RF design.
- Understand the purpose of, and challenges related to, creating a balanced RF link between the AP and client devices.
- Illustrate best practices for data rate/MCS configurations to manage client connectivity.
- Describe the purpose of, and techniques for, controlling and shaping RF to improve WLAN functionality.
- Understand common RF accessories and other components used in WLAN communications.
- Describe how antenna selection, placement, and orientation is determined by an RF site survey.
In the previous chapter we examined the details of ...