THE FOLLOWING CWDP EXAM TOPICS ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Describe common design practices for high availability and redundancy.
- Illustrate best practices for roaming support in a WLAN.
- Illustrate a comprehensive understanding of the role of channel planning and usage in network design.
- Describe the role of load balancing in RF spectrum management.
- Explain how to conduct a proper WLAN site survey according to industry best practices.
- Demonstrate a detailed and thorough understanding of surveying types and methodologies.
- Explain the metrics, data, and other information collected and reported during a site survey.
- Describe how channel planning and output power configurations are determined by an RF site. ...