THE FOLLOWING CWDP EXAM TOPICS ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Illustrate a comprehensive understanding of the role of channel planning and usage in network design.
- Describe the role of load balancing in RF spectrum management.
- Explain the metrics, data, and other information collected and reported during a site survey.
- Identify the appropriate uses of spectrum analysis in network design and troubleshooting.
- Perform and interpret an RF analysis for an existing WLAN deployment.
- Illustrate the use of a protocol analyzer and interpret the results to identify problems with the following aspects of network design:
- Security setup and configuration
- PHY rate analysis
- MAC feature parity
- Client (including drivers) ...