A man, though wise, should never be ashamed of learning more, and must unbend his mind.
Generic cyber security training can cover a number of areas, such as:
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP);1
• information security governance;
• Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS);2
• information risk management;
• ISO/IEC 27001;3
• Sarbanes–Oxley4 (for organisations listed on the New York Stock Exchange);
• Basel III (banking sector);5
• Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies (COBIT 5);6
• Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK);7
• governance, risk and compliance;
• information security audit;
• business continuity;
• NCSC Certified Practitioner ...