Stop attacks where they begin!
About This Video
- Explore affordable training solutions for IT professionals and system administrators in computer security
- Master security principles and configurations to improve a site's overall security posture
- Learn topics relevant to today's Information Technology landscape and environments
Computer and network security is very important and relevant in today's business world. Many system administrators and information technology professionals do not have formal training in computer security and may lack the budget to hire security professionals. They need an affordable solution to help them secure their data and improve their security posture.
This video course will enable you to close the gap and be well acquainted with basic security fundamentals to improve their security. You will learn how to secure infrastructure, such as wireless access points, firewalls, and servers. Moving ahead, learn to secure applications and data by vulnerability scanning and patching, encryption, data loss prevention, and backups. Finally you will learn how to protect users from malware, phishing, and social engineering attacks and disaster recovery.
By the end of the course, you will be a cyber security specialist capable of preventing data breaches and data loss, as these measures could save a company thousands of dollars. These topics are relevant to today's Information Technology environment and protection is vital to business success.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Protecting Computer and Network Infrastructure
- Chapter 2 : Securing Applications and Data
- Chapter 3 : Protecting Users
- Title: Cyber Security: Endpoint Defense
- Release date: May 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788990981
You might also like
The Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp (Video Collection): Threat Defense, Ethical Hacking, and Incident Handling
More than 25 Hours of Expert Video Instruction This course is a complete guide to help …
Cybersecurity Attacks (Red Team Activity)
Learn about the different kinds of cyber attacks and how they can be executed About This …
CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501)
More than 19 hours of deep-dive training covering every objective in the CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501) exam. …
Mastering Palo Alto Networks
Dominate and take control of all the features that Palo Alto firewalls can offer to protect …