- Work step-by-step on three simple but compelling D3 visualization examples
- Reduce D3’s notoriously heavy learning curve by learning the basics
- Walk away with rudimentary understanding of CoffeeScript and D3 that you can apply to other projects immediately
Nikhil Gopal has worked as a programmer, analyst, and scientist at major biotechnology companies such as Affymetrix and Illumina. He’s currently working on his PhD at the University of Washington in Seattle, specializing in novel algorithms and data visualization strategies in the realm of biomedical and health informatics.
Note: learners can access practice files at http://oreilly.com/go/vis_coffeescript_examples
- Title: D3 and CoffeeScript
- Release date: October 2014
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 978149190776
You might also like
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …
CSS: The Missing Manual, 4th Edition
CSS lets you create professional-looking websites, but learning its finer points can be tricky—even for seasoned …