- Work step-by-step on three simple but compelling D3 visualization examples
- Reduce D3’s notoriously heavy learning curve by learning the basics
- Walk away with rudimentary understanding of CoffeeScript and D3 that you can apply to other projects immediately
Nikhil Gopal has worked as a programmer, analyst, and scientist at major biotechnology companies such as Affymetrix and Illumina. He’s currently working on his PhD at the University of Washington in Seattle, specializing in novel algorithms and data visualization strategies in the realm of biomedical and health informatics.
Note: learners can access practice files at http://oreilly.com/go/vis_coffeescript_examples
- Title: D3 and CoffeeScript
- Release date: October 2014
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 978149190776
You might also like
RailsSpace Ruby on Rails Tutorial
5+ Hours of Video Instruction Ruby on Rails has emerged as today’s most powerful, useful Web …
Mark Bates on CoffeeScript Techniques, Frameworks, and Tools
Developers in the Ruby world who’ve heard Mark Bates speak at confabs like RubyConf and RailsConf …
HTML5 And CreateJS
In this training video on creating Interactivity with HTML5 and CanvasJS, author and designer Mark Shufflebottom …