- Work step-by-step on three simple but compelling D3 visualization examples
- Reduce D3’s notoriously heavy learning curve by learning the basics
- Walk away with rudimentary understanding of CoffeeScript and D3 that you can apply to other projects immediately
Nikhil Gopal has worked as a programmer, analyst, and scientist at major biotechnology companies such as Affymetrix and Illumina. He’s currently working on his PhD at the University of Washington in Seattle, specializing in novel algorithms and data visualization strategies in the realm of biomedical and health informatics.
Note: learners can access practice files at http://oreilly.com/go/vis_coffeescript_examples
- Title: D3 and CoffeeScript
- Release date: October 2014
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491907771