Master data analytics using R with this video series containing ten clips:
- Setting up the R Environment. This first clip in this video series will explain how to install R and RStudio. Learn all about the R console and the various R windows. Run some basic commands and learn about the most important R packages.
- Importing data into R. This second clip in this video series covers how to import data sets from CSV, Excel, and Stata into R.
- Exporting data from R. This third clip in this video series covers how to export data sets into various formats including CSV, Excel, and Stata.
- Creating labels in R. This fourth clip in this video series covers how to create labels for variables and values in R.
- Reshaping data in R. This fifth clip in this video series covers how to reshape data in R into different formats such as going from wide data formats into long data formats to facilitate data analysis.
- Appending Data in R. This sixth clip in this video series covers how to master the sort, order, and append commands in R.
- Creating Loops in R – Part 1. This seventh clip in this video series covers how to create loops in R. Master the for, view, write, and paste commands.
- Creating Loops in R – Part 2. This eighth clip in this video series covers advanced functionality in creating loops in R, such as leveraging the various variable types and also hard coding.
- Creating Loops in R – Part 3. This ninth clip in this video series covers additional advanced loop functionality such as nested loops, as well as how to incorporate functions within loops. Functions include cor, attach, assign, and get.
- Merging Data in R. This tenth clip in this video series explains how to merge data in R. Learn about the different scenarios that are available for merging data including one-to-one merges, one-to-many merges, and matched merges.