In this compilation of five talks from recent Strata + Hadoop World conferences, viewers will gain an understanding of what's needed to foster a data-driven culture, and learn how leading enterprises have implemented successful data strategies.
Table of Contents
- How to use your data science team: Becoming a data-driven organization - Yael Garten (LinkedIn) 00:28:24
- Transitioning from reactive to proactive: Etsy's data platform team - Melissa Santos (Etsy) 00:36:31
- How Hadoop is powering Walmart’s data-driven business - Jeremy King (Walmart Global eCommerce) 00:39:03
- Data-driven retailing in the modern world - Jason Foster (Marks and Spencer) 00:37:41
- The data strategy revolution: building an in-house data insights lab - Nathan Shetterley (Accenture), Hallie Benjamin (Accenture), and John Miller (Accenture) 00:40:02
- Title: Data-Driven Organizations
- Release date: March 2016
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491957684