In this compilation of talks from recent Strata + Hadoop World conferences, viewers will gain an understanding of how data platforms are architected in a changing financial industry. Leaders in the software and financial industries, such as Cloudera, Intel, FINRA, and MasterCard, discuss tools and best practices for cloud migration, customer event hubs, data governance, and security.
Table of Contents
- Continuous curation of event data for a customer event hub - Arvind Prabhakar (StreamSets) 00:40:27
- Big data governance - Steven Totman (Cloudera), Mark Donsky (Cloudera), Kristi Cunningham (Capital One), Ben Harden (CapTech Consulting) 00:42:12
- Preventing a big data security breach - Sam Heywood (Cloudera), Nick Curcuru (MasterCard Advisors), Ritu Kama (Intel) 00:39:23
- Hive + Amazon EMR + S3 = Elastic big data SQL analytics processing in the cloud, a real-world case study - Jaipaul Agonus (FINRA) 00:42:52
- Title: Data Infrastructure for Next-Gen Finance
- Release date: April 2016
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491961131