Let’s create a template to house the following model settings and standards:
· The standard database server for the organization is SQL Server 2008
· The corporate standard data modeling notation is Information Engineering (IE)
· All model diagrams should be developed in black and white to facilitate printing
· All entities, attributes, tables, columns, and domains should follow the corporate naming standards policy
· All logical entities are assigned an Information Steward.
There are a number of other settings you can store in a CA ERwin model template, but we’ll limit our example to these for now. In fact, you can store any model setting or object using a model template. You can even ...